A deal is considered closed when it has been given a final status. A deal may have a won or lost status. When working in the kanban view, you can close a deal and give it a final status by dragging and dropping it to the required column.
In the window that will open, choose the reason for closing it. You can edit the reason in the “Final pipeline statuses”.
When working in the table view, follow these steps :
- select the field with the desired deal cards;
- select the deals which you are about to close;
- in the dashboard that will appear, select “Change status”;
- change status to “Won” or “Lost”;
- to confirm the action, click on “Do”.
Customer support service by UserEcho